Leaf (Local Eco-Action Families)
NOTE: THIS SALE IS NOW CLOSED AND SOLD OUT. CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE UPCOMING SALES IN THE OTTAWA AREA.
RainBarrel.ca is pleased to partner with Leaf (Local Eco-Action Families) in support of local environmental initiatives and for the sake of saving water.
Orders are now being taken for a Saturday May 19, 2012 11 AM to 1 PM at the Lindenlea Community Centre in the parking lot (15 Rockcliffe Way Ottawa, Ontario). This is the same day as the Lindenlea Plant and Garage Sale. No household limits and no residency requirements are imposed; only barrels ordered in advance, however, are guaranteed to be available.
Each rain barrel comes fully equipped with a leaf and mosquito filter basket, an overflow adaptor that permits multiple barrels to be connected in series, 1.2m of overflow hose and a spigot that attaches directly to a garden hose. The price is $55 per barrel. (Additional overflow hose can also be purchased if required.)
Order your barrel online by selecting one of these buttons below:
- Buy Now (use your debit or credit card to pay online now) OR
- Cash-on-Pickup (reserve a barrel and pay in cash at the sale event)
Email LEAF at firstname.lastname@example.org for information not available on the website or if you need assistance with online ordering.
Bring your printed receipt to the Lindenlea Community Centre to pick up your barrel
PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT PICK UP DETAILS
Rain barrel pickup
- Saturday May 19, 2012 11 AM to 1 PM
- At the Lindenlea Community Centre in the parking lot 15 Rockcliffe Way, Ottawa, Ontario K1M 1A9
- Since you have ordered a rain barrel online, it is guaranteed, so there is no need to rush to stand in line at 11 AM. Take your time, avoid the line and show up when it is convenient, any time before 1 PM.
- Bring your Receipt and CASH if not prepaid
- Receipt is emailed to you
- PayPal purchases cannot be released without a receipt/proof of purchase or identification.
- For unpaid barrels, we will only accept CASH at the sale event. Credit and debit cards are NOT accepted on the day of the event. The cost is $55.00 per barrel