Kanata’s 1st Kanata Scouts Fundraising Rain Barrel Sale
ORDERING FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED. THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL BARRELS AVAILABLE AT THE SALE. FOR DETAILS, PLEASE READ BELOW. PLEASE JOIN OUR WAITLIST HERE
RainBarrel.ca is pleased to partner again with the 1st Kanata Scout Group. We are actively involved in environmental projects including planting Scout trees, building and maintaining duck houses in the Southmarch Highlands, cleaning up local parks as an adopt-a-park sponsor and practicing leave-no-trace camping techniques. Assisting RainBarrel.ca in distributing these rain barrels supports our commitment to helping improve the environment. Funds raised help youth participate in camps outside the Ottawa area.
Orders are now being taken for a Saturday, May 11th, 2013 pickup date. Distribution will be from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM at Beaverbrook Mall, 2 Beaverbrook Road Kanata. No household limits and no residency requirements are imposed however, only barrels ordered in advance are guaranteed to be available.
Each rain barrel comes fully equipped with a leaf and mosquito filter basket, an overflow adaptor that permits multiple barrels to be connected in series, 1.2m of overflow hose and a spigot that attaches directly to a garden hose. The price is $55 per barrel. (Additional overflow hose can also be purchased if required.)
Order your barrel online by selecting one of these buttons below:
- Buy Now (use your debit or credit card to pay online now) OR
- Cash-on-Pickup (reserve a barrel and pay in cash at the sale event)
Email (Peter.Smith@1stKanataScouts.org) or call 613-592-3077 for information not available on the website or if you need assistance with online ordering.
Bring your receipt to pick up your barrels at East parking lot Beaverbrook Mall, 2 Beaverbrook Road Kanata.
PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT PICK UP DETAILS
Rain barrel pickup
- 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM at Beaverbrook Mall, 2 Beaverbrook Road Kanata
- Saturday, May 11th, 2013
- Since you have ordered a rain barrel online, it is guaranteed, so there is no need to rush to stand in line at 10:30 AM. Take your time, avoid the line and show up when it is convenient before 1:30 PM.
- Bring your Receipt and CASH if not prepaid
- Receipt is emailed to you
- PayPal purchases cannot be released without a receipt/proof of purchase or identification.
- For unpaid barrels, we will only accept CASH at the sale event. Credit and debit cards are NOT accepted on the day of the event